An indigenous oil producing company is expanding its operations and seeks to recruit additional staff. Candidates who meet the requirements are invited to apply for the positions below:
Position: Cost Analyst
* 2 to 3 years of experience in a major company monitoring budgetary performance of large projects.
* The ability to produce written and graphical presentations is essential. Oil industry experience is desirable but not essential.
* A first degree in accounting, finance, economics or engineering would be appropriate, but this is not an accounting role.
Position: Technical Assistant
* This position will be responsible for preparing technical reports, conducting numerical analysis and preparing presentations.
* Excellent skills in standard computer packages including Microsoft Office’s Excel, PowerPoint and Word are essential.
* Graphic design and CAD skills are an advantage. 2 to 3 years of experience in a similar role are expected.
All these roles are hands on roles that will require some travel to remote sites.
First degrees must be first or second class.
For all roles, excellent numerical skills, analytical skills and excellent attention to details are essential. Excellent computing skills in MS Excel and Word are also required.
Attendance at a post-graduate oil industry training program such as PTI, IPS or SITP will be an advantage.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, who meet the requirements, should send a hand-written application, clearly stating the position for which they are applying, together with their CV to “The Advertiser” PO Box 54452 Falomo, Lagos.
Applications must be received on or before 16th June 2011.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.